Tuesday 12 June 2012

Finding kills using the map

Being a pirate isn't all fun and games, there's a lot of thinking and planning that goes into it. Here is an extremely helpful video that details how to use Eve's map and it's filters to find yourself some fights quickly:


I've started using this method and have already branched out and documented a couple of good systems for my lowsec roams. 

Side note: My vision for this blog is to go into great detail about Eve's pirate system. There are never any stupid questions and I'd really like to emphasize the small things that some people take as common knowledge. I've spent a lot of time searching the web for answers to small questions and with this blog I'd like to accumulate it all in one place to save people time and frustration.

If someone has any questions, no matter how small it would be good if you'd ask. The good thing about these blogs is they last a very long time. If I potentially stop playing Eve or I stop updating this blog it'll still be there on the web for other people to comb through for some answers to whatever question they may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment