Tuesday 3 January 2012

About Oxxe Radak

I joined this game less than a month ago. I've been aware of it's existence for a couple of years but I never had the computer or funds to play it. I was only able to try the game through the 2 week trial feature and I was very impressed by what I saw.

The game's mechanics are deep. Players fit very specific roles such as industrialists, combat experts and whatever you could think of. This little mechanic really got me into Eve and always being a sci-fi fan just solidified my positive view of the game.

I can't say I got very far but I did know that I wanted to be a part of Eve some day.

My trial time eventually expired and I was left with a sad feeling that I'd never get to see Eve again. I left the game for a couple of years and now I finally have everything I need for an extended stay in New Eden.

This blog will document a very new player's experiece wading into the water that is Eve's pvp.

No comments:

Post a Comment